Careers at SOS Pakistan – APPLY ONLINE NOW
HEAD OF TRAINING
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Proposes training and development programs and objectives.
- Develops and monitors spending against the departmental budget.
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies programs as needed.
- Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
HEAD OF OPERATIONS (DGM)
- Direct and control the work and resources of the CIT operations. Ensure maintenance of high level of security, control and performance standards adhering to SOPs, policies and guidelines prescribed by the company.
- To develop business strategies and business plans for the Company and oversee their implementation through appropriate delegation of responsibility and authority.
- Ensure that annual budget plan and annual business plans are prepared on time in accordance with company business plans.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to regional managers, to keep them aware of developments within the Company and to ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the organization’s mission and objectives and to comply with all relevant statutory and other regulations.
- Establish and maintain formal and informal links with major customers, relevant government departments and agencies, key decision makers to exchange information and views and to ensure that the division is providing the appropriate range and quality of services.
- Prepare, gain acceptance and monitor the implementation of the annual budget to ensure targets are met, that revenue flows are maximized and that fixed costs are minimized.
- Represent the organization in negotiations with the customers to secure the most effective contract terms for the organization.
- Develop and maintain total quality management system to ensure that the best services are provided to the clients.
- Reports directly to the HEAD CVIT, he is responsible for overseeing, implementing and monitoring all operational, training, consultancy, administration, and logistics matters concerning his section.
- Provides supervision and guidance to all his staff to ensure a reasonably high standard of performance.
- Promote and maintain a secure and safe working environment within the CIT Operations in line company policy
REGIONAL MANAGER (OPERATIONS)
- Effective management of the branch financial performance
- Manage relationship between actual results, budgets and forecasts, delegating accountability where appropriate.
- Manage the effective and efficient usage of company assets, i.e. vehicles, ensuring that all assets are well maintained, accounted for, and utilized correctly to optimize life of the asset.
- Maintain and adhere to company procedures and policies for the bulk accounts, cash float, cheque books, customer details and all other financial controls. Adhere to and enforce internal and external reconciliation procedures and policies.
- Oversight and management of customer invoicing, ensuring that terminations are processed, new customers added correctly, and changes in billing reflected.
- Initiate cost savings and controls
- Effective management and deployment of employees within the operations in terms.
- Client retention and customer service level
- Compliance to operation standards
- Effective Security and Risk Management for the Operations in terms of :
- Armed Employees
- Health and Safety systems and procedures
- Effective management of business development function with key focus on new business, customer needs and Company brand and image
- Inspecting machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job.
- Keep logs on work and issues.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Strategically manage store in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
- Where appropriate, oversee the maintenance and operation of warehouse management systems and automated storage and retrieval systems.
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse/store contributes to these
MT SERVICE MANAGER
General and Administrative
- Supervise drivers, mechanics driver, and rental or temporary drivers
- Maintain a box filing system for each vehicle and motorbike that stores all information (vehicle/motorbike purchase, insurance & registration documents along with all interventions on the vehicle/motorbike which will include servicing/repairs and accidents reports, log sheets and other relevant documents).
- Oversee the work of the mechanic/driver, ensuring monthly repair and travel plans are developed and adhered to.
- Compile the monthly/quarterly fuel and gas duty free reports. Ensure drivers have an up-to-date and proper license.
- Act as the line manager to transport personnel, evaluate employee performance, allocate and rotate appropriate work assignments, develop training plans. Submit regular and comprehensive monthly reports to the supervisor on vehicle movements and problems.
- Perform any other related duties when required
Transport and Fleet Management
- Implementation of Transport policy approved by management.
- Ensure observance of road safety standards; ensure project vehicles are used in accordance with established rules and regulations and that vehicle usage data is correctly recorded.
- Propose improvements in the existing transport processes, systems and tools. Track vehicle and fuel usage and consumption rates; ensure that potential problems or fuel misuse is raised to management. Maintain daily duty rosters of drivers and dispatch vehicles daily. Prepare weekly schedules for drivers/operators.
- Track vehicle registration and insurance and work with procurement to ensure these are always renewed in a timely manner.
- Be responsible to implement the pick and drop schedule of staff from and to prescribe destinations. Coordinate the movement of vehicles
- Schedule the movement of vehicles and drivers.
- Collect vehicle logs from the field and review for accuracy.
- Discuss problems with logs with drivers and train new drivers on how to properly fill in vehicle logs. Collect daily and weekly vehicle checklists, verify their accuracy, and work with drivers to correct any problems.
- Track Field Office transport personnel and vehicle movements.
- Manage relations with vehicle rental vendors and manage vehicle rentals as necessary for project operations.
- Act as back-up driver when needed.
- Manage daily operations of the IT department
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the needs of in-house IT experts and remote employees, vendors and contractors
- Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use
- Manage and oversee departmental quotas
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operation
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship